This picture was taken on our 2 year anniversary. I like to think that I baked him love in pastry form. I also made him an awesome fleece blanket with race cars on it. He got me a toolbox full of ammo that we used while shooting handguns later that week.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
My Other Hobby
Besides nursing, I have one other main hobby. This is Boyfriend, and we've been together for two years.
This picture was taken on our 2 year anniversary. I like to think that I baked him love in pastry form. I also made him an awesome fleece blanket with race cars on it. He got me a toolbox full of ammo that we used while shooting handguns later that week.
This picture was taken on our 2 year anniversary. I like to think that I baked him love in pastry form. I also made him an awesome fleece blanket with race cars on it. He got me a toolbox full of ammo that we used while shooting handguns later that week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment