Tonight after our Rush event, I will be heading down to Chicago with my Kappa Chi sister Katie. She lives in Chicago, and Kate Gosselin from the show Jon and Kate plus 8 will be speaking at her church Sunday morning! I'm obsessed with the show, and I'm so excited to hear Kate speak. She is a great mother, and a former nurse, and she's raising 8 of the cutest little kids I have ever seen! It's kind of embarrassing, but I can tell the sextuplets apart and I know all of the kid's names. I can't wait for tomorrow morning!!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Going to Chicago!
Tonight after our Rush event, I will be heading down to Chicago with my Kappa Chi sister Katie. She lives in Chicago, and Kate Gosselin from the show Jon and Kate plus 8 will be speaking at her church Sunday morning! I'm obsessed with the show, and I'm so excited to hear Kate speak. She is a great mother, and a former nurse, and she's raising 8 of the cutest little kids I have ever seen! It's kind of embarrassing, but I can tell the sextuplets apart and I know all of the kid's names. I can't wait for tomorrow morning!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment