This picture was from our little black dress night in Florida in 2007. I think we lied and said it was somebody's birthday, and that we'd be hitting all of the clubs in Tampa afterwords. Instead we came home, changed into PJs and watched Mary-Kate and Ashley movies. At least the people at Chili's think we're cool...Even when we're on vacation at Houghton Lake, the five of us girls designate a night to get dressed up and drive down to Mt. Pleasant for a nice dinner and a night a Soaring Eagle Casino. I'm quite positive that we do this solely for the photo-op.
For years now, I've always assumed that this was strictly a female thing; that it came naturally with having ovaries and veins flowing with estrogen. It seems so natural to be obnoxiously girly, wearing matching outfits and taking hundreds of cute pictures. Now, imagine my surprise when I came across this picture on my camera taken during my sorority formal. This is Wade with his "bestie" Tyler. Tyler is my friend Julia's fiancee. They met at our sorority date night last semester, and it was "bro love" at first sight. I wish them many happy years together, with many more cute photo-ops!

1 comment:
I remember when you took that! I thought it was HILARIOUS! I must say that I am very proud that it made the blog!
Post a Comment