I should be working on one of the many things that needs to get done in the next 48 hours, but I'm far too stressed to really do anything. I find when I'm this overwhelmed, it helps to make a list of everything that needs to get done in order to stay sane.
Today:
Now-figure out what to do for lunch, maybe work on something.
12p-2p- Psychology Theory class
2p-4p- Write another 4 page chunk of my lifeview paper, due at 6pm. I'm in a far too sarcastic mood to write anything worthwhile right now. My lifeview is currently that the nursing program is just an elaborate 4 year hazing designed to drive me crazy. After writing some soul-stirring paper, I need to finish up my debate for tonight. I'm debating that the NCAA should set a minimum GPA for all athletes to compete in any division. I hate sports, and I resent having to debate about something that does not matter.
4p-5:30p- Get presentable for my debate, find time to eat dinner with Wade
5:30p-6p- Get to class early, have a panic attack because I have to give a 9 minute speech. Pray that Julia sneaks Bailey's to class in her coffee mug again.
6p-7p- Julia and I each give our presentations about why there should be a minimum GPA, while 2 random guys argue that there should not be. Julia and I will win, because she's going to law school and is awesome like that. Also, we baked cookies for our prof last night, and who can turn down cookies?
7p-9p- Suffer through the rest of my senior seminar and feign interest in talking about Pete Rose.
9p-12a- Find time to finish watching the movie Wit for my special topics class, write a critique for a nursing research article, and become certified in human subjects research online. Maybe write a paper about Wit, or get up early to do it tomorrow. If I'm feeling exceptionally motivated, I can finish up making the gift I have to give my sorority daughter tomorrow when I pick her up for the first night of pledge...or make her that sign that has to get done by tomorrow night.
Well, I wish I could say that I feel better now that I've made my to-do list. Somebody please pray for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Maybe if you took all easy classes like me you wouldn't have any problems.
Post a Comment