Sunday, February 8, 2009
Indy!
So, Boyfriend approached me last Thursday morning and told me that we were taking a surprise trip to Indianapolis. You would think that as a responsible nursing student, I would have asked to wait until Friday at 4pm when I was done with classes. Instead, I shouted, "Hell yeah! How soon can we get out of Michigan?" So, I skipped about 3 classes but going to Indy is so worth it. We get to stay at Wade's house with his sweetheart dad, his cute Dachshund Heidi, and his mom, whose cooking puts Paula Dean to shame. On top of that, I get to sleep in this amazing king size bed and play with all of the adorable grandkids.

See...they really are freakin' adorable! This trip couldn't have come at a better time. College has been getting really hectic and stressful for both of us, and we really needed a weekend retreat to refocus and just have fun. I'm very happy to say there was no shortage of fun on this trip. From playing with Wade's nephews and niece to hitting the bars on Broad Ripple to shooting shotguns, we had an incredible time!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment