Sunday, February 8, 2009
How to store anything
Before heading back to college, I decided to visit with Wade's sister Amanda. She's already been through Hope's nursing program, and she works in the NICU, which is where I'd like to work when I'm done with school. We also both love coffee, scrapbooking, and dirty jokes, so we have no problems finding things to chat about. We decided to hit up Starbucks and then head over to Archiver's to look at all of their scrapbooking supplies. For some reason, everything we saw looked really dirty. Amanda thought she saw a sticker that read, "Boy on Boy" and I found a William Shakespeare quote that made me blush at first glance. Then Amanda found the jar. She ran over to me giggling, and I knew that I had to sneak a picuture. At least now we know where Amanda will be keeping all of her spare teats. Thank you Archivers, for making it possible to store anything. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment